Families Travel FREE in Paris
- Book a Eurostar (London - Paris vice versa) or any Pass that includes France and receive a FREE Paris Metro Card per person.
- Booking must include a child and adult to receive the Free Metro Card.
- Sale Ends: 17th June 2013
Click here for conditions
The flexi pass lets you travel by train on a specific number of days that you choose to travel on during the validity of the pass. Travel days do not have to be consecutive and you decide during your trip when you use them.
A day of rail travel is a 24 hour period from midnight to midnight. This allows for unlimited travel on any number of trains for each day of use.
Countries you can explore include Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (Republic), Italy, Luxemborg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
Pass Issuance Fee
Please note: a Pass Issuance Fee of $10.00 per pass will be added to the above prices.
Delivery fees: e-Vouchers are free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK or French journey trains (must start in France), e-Ticket is free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK, French journey trains or Spanish trains(subject to certain routes), $10 Australia Post (registered or express) or $18 Courier.
High Speed and premier trains require seat reservations. To obtain seat reservations we highly recommend that you pre-purchase your seats as far in advance of your travel date as possible. Passholder seat reservations are limited.
- Adult Saver: 2-5 people travelling together at all times
- Child: 4 - 11 years
- Child Saver: 4 - 11 years, 2-5 people travelling together at all times
- Rail Plus 60+ Saver*: Must be over 60 years of age and 2-5 people travelling together at all times
- Youth: Under 26