Families Travel FREE in Paris
- Book a Eurostar (London - Paris vice versa) or any Pass that includes France and receive a FREE Paris Metro Card per person.
- Booking must include a child and adult to receive the Free Metro Card.
- Sale Ends: 17th June 2013
Click here for conditions
If you make a Eurostar ONLY booking you will have the option to receive your tickets as E-Tickets. E-Ticket is an electronic version of the paper ticket. You can print the ticket in colour or black and white from any office, café or home that has a printer.
E-Tickets are not valid on Eurostar Value Fares. These fares will be paper tickets and sent out to you from our office.
Download Eurostar E-Ticket guide (1.5Mb).
Eurostar runs between three of Europe's most exciting cities Paris, London and Brussels at 300km/h. Eurostar is the world's most advanced train, whisking you under the sea through the famous Channel Tunnel (chunnel) taking you from London to Paris (and vice versa) or London to Brussels (and vice versa) in record time and in luxurious surroundings.
- Eurostar is direct: board the train in the centre of London and disembark in the centre of Paris or Brussels!
- No hassles getting to and from airports or lengthy check-ins!
- Check in from a little as 30 mins prior to departure!
- Fast, regular services between London - Paris (2hrs 15mins - 18 services per day) and London - Brussels (2hrs 04mins - 9 services per day)
- Usually it is possible to make reservations up to 180 days in advance. Once Eurostar releases fares they will be bookable on our website.
- Travel the Channel Tunnel in just 20 minutes
Fares include the price of the Eurostar ticket and a seat reservation. Light meals are included for Business Premier and Standard Premier. The Eurostar train is non-smoking!
Eurostar now welcomes guide dogs on board its London to Paris and Brussels to Lille routes.