Eurostar runs between three of Europe's most exciting cities Paris, London and Brussels at 300km/h. Eurostar is the world's most advanced train, whisking you under the sea through the famous Channel Tunnel (chunnel) taking you from London to Paris (and vice versa) or London to Brussels (and vice versa) in record time and in luxurious surroundings.
Why travel on Eurostar?
- Fast, regular services between London - Paris (2hrs 15mins - 18 services per day) and London - Brussels (2hrs 04mins - 9 services per day). Eurostar is direct: board the train in the centre of London and disembark in the centre of Paris or Brussels!
- No hassles getting to and from airports or lengthy check-ins!
- Check in from a little as 30 mins prior to departure!
- Usually it is possible to make reservations up to 180 days in advance. Once Eurostar releases fares they will be bookable on our website.
- Travel the Channel Tunnel in just 20 minutes
- Seasonal Route: From 6th July - 31st August, travel direct from London - Avignon (6hrs, Saturdays only).