Eurostar runs between three of Europe's most exciting cities Paris, London and Brussels at 300km/h. Eurostar is the world's most advanced train, whisking you under the sea through the famous Channel Tunnel (chunnel) taking you from London to Paris (and vice versa) or London to Brussels (and vice versa) in record time and in luxurious surroundings.
Why travel on Eurostar?
- Fast, regular services between London - Paris (2hrs 15mins - 18 services per day) and London - Brussels (2hrs 04mins - 9 services per day). Eurostar is direct: board the train in the centre of London and disembark in the centre of Paris or Brussels!
- From 1st May 2015, travel direct from London - Avignon (5hrs 49mins) or London - Marseille (6hrs 27mins) in the South of France! Departs up to five times a week (2015 departures - May & Jun: Mon, Fri, Sat. Jul 5th - 31st Aug: Every day except Tues & Wed. Sep & Oct: Mon, Fri, Sat. Nov onwards: Saturdays only). Note: There are no passholder fares on this route.
- No hassles getting to and from airports or lengthy check-ins!
- Check in from a little as 30 mins prior to departure! (For Marseille/Avignon - London, Check-in, security and immigration checks are done later in the journey at the Eurostar hub station in Lille. The process is approximately 30 mins).
- Usually it is possible to make reservations up to 180 days in advance. Once Eurostar releases fares they will be bookable on our website.
- Travel the Channel Tunnel in just 20 minutes.