For travel to Osaka, Kyoto, Okayama, Hiroshima, Hakata and other sightseeing destinations in the Sanyo area via Nozomi SuperExpress and other Sanyo Shinkansen super - express bullet trains.
We cannot sell point to point tickets in Japan, they must be purchased locally.
||Ordinary Pass (Standard Class)
|4 consecutive days
|8 consecutive days
Delivery fees: e-Vouchers are free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK or French journey trains (must start in France), e-Ticket is free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK, French journey trains or Spanish trains(subject to certain routes), $10 Australia Post (registered or express), $18 Courier, .
* Prices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full
- Prices are updated weekly due to the Exchange Rate and are guaranteed until Monday 5pm
- An Exchange Order is issued which must be presented in Japan, at a JR Station that has a Japan Rail Pass Exchange Office. Exchange Orders must be presented within 3 months of issue date for a Japan Rail Pass to be issued. The pass is then valid for 1 month
- Important: At the time of exchange you will be asked to fill out a short application form and to show your passport with the temporary visitor stamp that you received on entry into Japan. You must have your passport with you at time of the exchange a photocopy is not acceptable and without your passport the exchange cannot be made.
- Children under six years of age may travel free of charge if they do not occupy a seat i.e. are seated on their parent's lap. (One child per adult only) Otherwise, they will need a Child Rail Pass
*Reissue fees apply
- Child: 6 - 11 years